Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

Since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I would move my 25 favorite things from facebook to my blog. Hope you enjoy!!

1. I have the most wonderful children in the world : Annie is the perfect rule follower, sweet, and thoughtful, and is amazingly giving :) Garrett is so loving, loves being at home just hanging out, he is also an amazing runner, he loves animals of any type. Riggs is a sweetheart (most of the time), he is the typical baby, he loves to be cuddled and can't go anywhere without "teddy", he is very coordinated and literally can't wait until he can play sports, although it will defintely be a contact sport. They are so amazing in different ways, and there personalities could not be any different :)

2. I have the best husband in the world. It is funny how opposites attract, I use to make fun of all the "smart" kids in school, and then I ended up marrying one!! Truth is I was just jealous because I couldn't make an A on a test if my life depended on it.

3. I lack a sensitivity chip in my body, ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you. I could probably count on two hands the times I have shed a tear. I don't know why I am this way, I just am :)

4. I love to watch people fall, don't ask me why, I just completely lose it when I see someone fall. I have really tried to stop, but I can't. Even my own children have fallen or run into something and gotten hurt and I just can't stop laughing. LOL

5. I eat food in a certain order and my food can not touch each other. I rotate my plate clockwise and eat that way, I realize it all goes to the same place but I can't stand mixing my food.

6. I am terribly scared of the dark, when Jeffrey works night shift I will stay up until literally 6:00 a.m. until he gets home and then we are both tired the next day.

7. I absolutely hate when Jeffrey falls asleep before I do. I want him to be watching t.v. and me to go to sleep before him, I guess this probably should fall under #6 :)

8. I have to sleep on the side of the bed that is furtherest from the door of our bedroom, because I have warned my children not to come to my side of the bed at night because if I roll over and see two eyes looking at me in the dark, I can't promise their safety :)

9. I did a terrible thing in high school, I was on the yearbook staff and there was a senior guy who submitted his "senior quote" for the yearbook and my friend and I read it and we didn't like it so we changed it and made is sound soooo stupid, sorry :(

10. My most favorite teacher in the whole world was Tammy Looney, she was killed in a car accident, but she was so amazing, just the other day I found a book she had given me when I was a senior in high school and she had written me a long letter, it was soooo sweet.

11. The most trouble I got in, in high school was for wearing pajama pants to school my senior year, and for threatening a group of girls (again when I was a senior) for threatening my sister.

12. I love ballet, I have done it my whole life and I love it soooo much!! I cheered in school and enjoyed that also, but ballet is my favorite for sure.

13. I love being my sister Meaghans "life coach", I love telling her what to do :) I know it probably drives her crazy, but I live for it. LOL

14. I love to sew EVERYTHING!! I would really like to start a business, but I just don't know how, and I really don't want to deal with all the taxes that come with it.

15. My grandmother use to always tell me that I was her favorite, regardless if she was telling the truth it felt great!!!

16. My cousin and I were at my grandmothers house when we were little and my grandmothers friend was there with her new motorscooter, so my cousin and I ask to ride it, while she was driving it, she wrecked it and scratched it up, we never told anyone, but BRANDY DID IT. LOL

17.I have a mysterious itching problem, yes I have been to the doctor about it and no on knows why, but if I don't take medicine my hands, feet and legs itch like there is no tomorrow.

18. Everyday in dance class we warm up to a song called "Miss Puffy" it is the cutest song and is perfect for preschoolers. I have this little girl in my class who didn't know my name and for awhile called me teacher, but now all she calls me is "Miss Puffy", it is the funniest thing I have ever heard. LOL LOL

19. My daughter is sooooo tough, she broke her ankle and walked on it for 6 weeks, in my defense it never swelled or turned colors. Nevertheless I was not in the running for the mother of the year award :(

20. My mom has the best receipes!! Anytime I want to try something new, I call her to get an idea, she also has the BEST chicken salad receipe, I would say try it but I can't give out the secret ingredient :)

21. I LOVE living in a city, but I must admit I learned alot of life lessons growing up in the country like, after a cow gives birth, you must find the afterbirth and bury it because if you don't the coyotes will smell it and know a calf has been born and will kill it.

22. I once helped a cow give birth by hooking chains to the calf's hoofs and pulling it out with a truck.

23. Ever heard of frog gigging, well you use a fork like device and hunt for frogs so you can fry there legs, fun right????

24. I am obsessed with the game tetris, I could play it all day and all night.

25. I am addicted to drinking coke, I have tried to stop, but I can't, I don't like it over ice though. It has to be either out of a can, or a fountain drink :)

1 comment: